- Besides the days celebrated as festivals and some other specific days, Kamkaj is held on every Thursday, Saturday, Sunday of the week. (Presently it will be held only on Thursdays and Sundays)
- Enrolment of names for Kamkaj of any month starts from 16th of the previous month.
- Even if there are questions related to more than one person of a family, enrolment should be done in only name & preferably in the name of head of the family. However any number of questions can be asked.
- Select the date suitable for you by clicking on schedule. Enrolment is limited to only 20 names / numbers per day.
- First fill up the preliminary information form.
- Pay Rs. 50/- as contribution towards 1 coconut, 2 betel leaves, 1betel nut, Rs. 11/- dakshina which will placed at Parampujya Baba’s feet. Payment can be done through Google Pay / Phone Pay / Paytm
- On the day of the Kamkaj, after completing your morning chores by 7.45 am, sit in an isolated or secluded place in the house from where you can take full benefit of Kamkaj just like in kendra.
- Exactly at 8.00 am on that day. Aarti Sadhana will take place which can be viewed live on Zoom or on YouTube as instructed below.
- Kamkaj will start exactly at 9.15 am. You will be called by phone as per your enrolment number. The call can be a video call or audio call as per you choice. On video call you will be able to see the sevak where as on audio call you will be able to only hear his voice.
- On connecting the call, briefly but clearly spell out your problems / questions and give all relevant information related to them. You can be least assured that this information will not be discussed amongst the sewakas nor with other bhaktabhaviks.
- The Nirakaran (solution) given depends upon the problem and its severity. The text of suggested sewa will be Whatsapp to you.
- The suggested Nirakaran is not only for solving the present problems but also for present & the future happiness, peace, contentment of the entire family.
- Try to do suggested seva with full faith and concentration and before 12 noon.
- Normally seva of 5 weeks / 11 weeks is suggested. After completing the suggested seva, a fresh enrolment (as earlier) for kamkaj has to be done.
- If on certain days seva cannot be done due menstrual periods or otherwise, then extend the seva for the lost days accordingly.
- It is suggested to take benefit of ‘Aarti Sadhana’ which is broadcast from the karyakendra.
Note : This facility of Online Kamkaj is only a temporary arrangement. Once the situation in society improves, Kamkaj will be restarted at Kendra (Centre)
* For Login Zoom follow the following procedure.
1) Download Zoom App. On your mobile from Play Store.
2) Copy the following link your mobile and click on it
or Open Zoom App. And join through Meeting ID.:6038935609 & Password: 654123.